Why do we connect with stories?
In todays episode I talk with the Noah Rosenberg, CEO of Narratively. We talk about his journey from an on the street reporter for the New York Times, GQ, Salon, Wall Street Journal, as well as many other news outlets. How he is building a business built completely around in-depth human stories.
Learn how to build and grow a business that reflects who you are. Sign up for my free email course
Listen to how Noah grew and incubated his idea. How he was able to connect with an incredible array of jounralists from all over the world.
- What is it that we like about storytelling?
- How storytelling helps us learn about ourselves.
- How Narratively creates very emotional stories.
- How their niche is evolving and how they are presenting their content the way that fits the story.
- How they have built one of the most engaged audiences on the web.
Noah talks about his view on the future of publishing and how brands of all sizes can use storytelling to connect with their customers in a way that is much more engaging.
Did you like this story? I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
Noah Rosenberg is the founder, CEO and editor-